Friday, November 14, 2014

The Vicious Cycle Pt. II

So what are the rich doing that the poor and middle class are not?

The Poor and middle class is working hard for money. They are spending their time to work for money. All the while, the rich are making time and money work for them.

I started this journey at 12 years as I attended business meetings with my mom. One of the most memorable businesses that I attended were the Maxxis 3000 meetings. This was a financial business led by my "uncles" Alvin Curry and Ivey Stokes. I learned from these intelligent men as well as from many financial gurus and sources about the importance of getting out of debt and creating wealth.

I have learned throughout these years how it feels to be apart of the working class. I've worked long hours past overtime hours while being paid salary and hourly. i have watched my 20-40+ hours of week of labor not truly reflect in my paychecks, along with more than 1/3 of my check being eaten up by taxes. At the beginning of a new year, I anticipated for a Federal Tax Refund, only to learn that about only 60-70% of the taxes I paid the previous year was refunded to me.

After experiencing the working class experience along with so many older and young men and women, I looked at my paychecks and I looked at myself in the mirror. I asked myself, "Is this the best that I can do?"

Why are the rich getting richer and the poor and the middle class getting poorer? The true answer is that the Rich have whats called a Financial IQ! They know how money works. And most importantly, they know how to make money and time work for them.

Not many of us want to be filthy rich. But many of us want to be wealthy and well off in order to take care of ourselves, our retirement, and give a little something back to our children's children's children.

I am only 25 years old. Most of you would call that a baby or really young. However, its not too young to start down the journey of Financial Security. And its never too late to start down the road of Financial Freedom.

Join me as I travel the road less traveled by others, and you too can break the vicious cycle!

Call Imperium Tax Today at 404.820.6383 for a free consultation and to get the Financial knowledge you need to grow and truly accomplish your goals and dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment